Because this recipe uses California avocados...it's definitely nutritious!
- 1 tbsp plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp sugar
- ½ oz diced California avocado
- ¾ oz melon balls (cut in half)
- ½ oz papaya balls (cut in half)
- In a small bowl, blend the first 4 ingredients with a whisk.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Spoon over the fruit mixture before serving, either as a snack or dessert.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.