- 4 Slices of Bacon, well-cooked
- 1 Small California avocado
- 4 Fresh apricots, peeled and mashed
- 1 oz Raisins, chopped
- 1 oz apple juice, if needed
- 4 oz finely shredded jack cheese
- 4 Small flour tortillas
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Mash ripe California avocado in small bowl.
Spread approximately one teaspoon of avocado mixture over one-half of the tortilla.
Spread approximately one teaspoon apricot mixture over the other half of tortilla.
Fold torilla over and place on sheet pan.
Place in oven and heat until Cheese is melted. Remove from oven and cool.
Slice into four pieces and serve.
One serving is two pieces.