This is a nice cool and delicious salad and easy to make.
- 3 ripe Genuine California avocados – chopped medium to small pieces
- 3 chopped medium sized ripe tomatoes
- 1 large cucumber – chopped
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fresh uncooked finely chopped Anaheim pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fresh uncooked finely chopped jalapeño pepper
- 2 finely chopped scallions
- 1 Tbsp of white wine vinegar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Ganish with Spanish paprika
- OPTIONAL: If creamy dressing desired, add one tablespoon of Wildwood garlic Aoli
Tips: Chop, dice and combine all ingredients.