- Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes about 3 cups.
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, seeded, diced
- 1 tomato, seeded, diced
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 jalapeño chili, Minced
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded, diced
- Combine first 5 ingredients in bowl.
- (can be made 3 hours ahead; refrigerate.
- )stir in diced avocado and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Nutritional information Edit
Per ¼ cup serving:
- Calories 40 | Fat 3g } Sodium 3mg | Cholesterol 0mg
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.