- 8 California avocados, pureed
- 1 Pound ricotta cheese, whipped
- 1 Cup confectioners' Sugar + some for garnish
- 24 cannoli shells, about 5 inches long
- pistachio nuts, chopped, as needed for garnish
Beat together avocado and ricotta.
Sift confectioners' Sugar into mixture; mix until smooth. Reserve tightly covered in refrigerator up to 24 hours.
Remove filling from refrigerator 30 minutes before serving.
Beat again, if necessary. With a 1/2-inch plain tube, pipe filling into each end of the cannoli shell. Garnish each end with chopped pistachios; dust top of shell with confectioners' Sugar.