- 4 avocados
- 1 pound cod fish
- 6o z manioc flour
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 shallot
- 3 chives
- hot pepper
- green lemon
- Put the cod into cold water for a few hours, wash it and grill it then peel it, take the skin and the bones off, mince it and sprinkle with vinegar, oil, garlic, onion, minced shallot and hot pepper, cut very thinly in small quantities according to your taste.
- Let the cod macerate in that sauce.
- Peel the avocados, cut them in slices and cover them with the manioc-flour.
- Mash this mix with a fork and add the cod to it.
- Serve after sprinkling with the lemon juice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.