Toddler Snack - 12-24 months
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 med ripe California avocado, seeded, peeled and mashed
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1 cup raisins (optional)
- In medium bowl, combine flour, brown sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- In large mixer bowl beat cream cheese and avocado until smooth.
- Add oil, milk, eggs and vanilla, beating until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients, mixing until blended.
- Stir in carrots, and raisins if desired.
- Pour into lightly greased and floured 9x11-inch baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven.
- Set at 350°F for 40 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.