- ½ cup ice cubes or crushed ice
- 1 (11.5-oz) can peach nectar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ large, ripe California avocado, peeled, seeded, cut in small chunks
- 1 (6-oz.) carton non-fat vanilla or peach yogurt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, rinsed, picked over, well-drained
- ¼ ripe California avocado, peeled, sliced lengthwise (optional, for garnish)
- 6 plump blueberries (optional, for garnish)
- Combine the ingredients together in a blend and pulse until the desired consistency is reached.
- Garnish with sliced avocado and blueberries
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.