- 3 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup mashed Hass avocado
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 1½ cups chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine sugar, eggs, vanilla, beat well, add avocado and oil. Blend until smooth.
- Gradually add sifted dry ingredients. Beat at medium speed until smooth (mixture may be quite thick, add ½ cup water to thin out enough to pour in pans, mixture will still be thick).
- Add chopped nuts last, stir in.
- Pour mixture into two greased loaf pans and bake at 350°F for 50 – 60 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from pan; cool thoroughly before slicing.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.