- 1 California avocado
- 2 to 3 tablespoons grated Monterey jack jalapeño pepper cheese
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- Cut up and mash the inside of a ripe soft California avocado, and discard seed and peel.
- Put this in a small bowl.
- Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of graded Monterey jack jalapeño pepper cheese add 1 tablespoon of sour cream.
- Mix well with a fork.
- Use this to dip corn chips or put on top of salad or tacos or add to anything else.
- Takes about 5 minutes to make.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.