- 8 medium scallions
- ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 oz pared avocado
- 1½ cup plain non-fat yogurt
- ½ cup skim buttermilk
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- ½ tsp curry powder
- ⅛ tsp ground red pepper
- In a food processor, combine scallions, cilantro and garlic; process until finely chopped.
- Add avocado; process until smooth.
- Add yogurt, buttermilk, ¼ cup water, lime juice, curry powder and red pepper to food processor; process until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour, until well chilled.
Nutritional information Edit
Each ½ cup serving contains:
- 115 calories | 5 gm fat | 104 mg sodium | 3 mg cholesterol
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.