Can be either a delicious moist muffin or cake, depending on the pan that it is baked in.
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed genuine California avocado
- ½ cup buttermilk or ½ cup milk + 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ½ tsp each: nutmeg, cinnamon and allspice
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into a greased 8" x 10" pan, or 12 muffin pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 35–40 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.