Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 1 avocado
- 10 okra
- 100 gram(s) cucumber
- 6 mini tomatoes
- 2 package(s) chopped natto
- 1 sheet nori sushi seaweed
- 260 g white rice
- 40 g other rice
- 24 g soy sauce
- 2 g wasabi
Seaweed stock Edit
- Cook rice.
- Cook okra in boiling water about 20 seconds. Chop 8 of them. Slice 2 of them for decoration.
- Cut cucumber in 5mm cubes.
- Cut mini tomatoes in 8, cut all of them.
- Mix well the natto.
- By hand, break the nori sheet in small pieces.
- Mix all the above, leave it in fridge to cool.
- Mix soy sauce, 40ml seaweed stock and wasabi. Leave it in fridge to cool.
- Just before serving, (for the prevention of discoloration) cut avocado in cubes.
- In a bowl, serve some cooked rice, and on top, add soy sauce and wasabi.
- Garnish with okura and some wasabi.
- Make a seaweed stock by immersing several pieces of kombu (thick kelp leaves) in cool water, let it sit overnight.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.