- 24 cups Boston butterhead lettuce, torn
- 3 cups vinaigrette
- 6 cups cooked potatoes, cubed
- 3 cups cooked green beans, cut into thirds
- 12 roma tomatoes, quartered
- 4 cups canned tuna, chunked
- 1 cup ripe olives, sliced
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 24 anchovy fillets
- 3 pounds California avocados, diced
- 3 tbsp fresh tarragon, chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- Toss 2 cups lettuce with 1 tablespoon vinaigrette; arrange in a bed on a serving plate.
- Toss ½ cup potato cubes, ¼ cup beans and 1 tomato with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette; arrange in sections on lettuce.
- Arrange ⅓ cup tuna, 1 tablespoon, 1 egg, 2 anchovy fillets and ½ cup avocado in sections on lettuce.
- Drizzle with 1 tablespoon vinaigrette; garnish with fresh herbs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.