- ⅓ cups fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp garlic, finely chopped
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 36 oz red new potatoes, diced and cooked
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 2 pounds California avocados, diced
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- cilantro sprigs or celery leaves - as needed for garnish
- To make dressing, mix lemon juice and garlic; stir in mayonnaise and olive oil; reserve.
- Combine potato, celery and onion; fold in reserved dressing.
Just before service Edit
Per order Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.