This is a colorful sandwich. Pink and yellow and green. It's pretty
- 8 slices of whole wheat vegan bread
- Nayonaise and ketchup mixed together
- 1 ripe California avocado
- 1 cup of sauerkraut
- Toast 8 slices of vegan bread.
- Paint 4 slices with Russian dressing (nayo and ketchup mix) and top with sauerkraut.
- Reheat these 4 slices.
- Meanwhile, peel and slice the avocado and distribute on the remaining 4 slices.
- Put one sauerkraut vegan bread on top of each avocado bread and slice each sandwich in half.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.