- 1 tbsp oil
- ¼ small onion
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a small pan and lightly fry the Onion and garlic until soft.
- Scoop out flesh and mash well.
- Stir into the Onion mixture and add the chopped parsley and lemon juice and season to taste.
- Heat the sauce, adding a little water if too thick.
- Serve the sauce hot with the fish, garnished with parsley and avocado slices dipped in lemon juice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.