- 500 g peeled shrimp
- 1 tbsp of vinegar
- 1 tbsp of sherry
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 small sprig dill
- 2 chopped cloves of garlic
- 2 chopped green onions
- 2 chopped chile peppers
- some pepper
- 4 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 2 avocados
- Mix vinegar with the sherry and oil.
- Chop the dill fine.
- Add garlic, the onions, chiles and half of dill.
- Season the dressing to taste with pepper and salt.
- Add the cooked shrimp and let marinate for 20 minutes.
- Mix the mayonnaise into the dressing.
- Fill avocado halves with the shrimp and garnish them with remaining dill.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.