- ½ cup thick, chunky tomato salsa
- ½ cup seafood cocktail sauce
- ½ cup diced onion
- ½ cup diced cucumber (English)
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 3 pounds avocados, cut into chunks
- lime slices - for garnish
- cilantro sprigs - for garnish
- 1 – 1½ lbs cooked large shrimp with tails (21-25 count)
Just before service Edit
- Thoroughly combine salsa and next 5 ingredients.
- Fold in avocado; chill 1 hour to marry flavors.
Per order Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.