A tasty, very flavorful salsa.
- 2 Genuine California avocados sliced into small pieces.
- 2 tomatoes diced.
- 1 can chopped jalepeno mild-med or hot.
- 6 green onions chopped.
- 1 bunch of cilantro choped
- 1 8oz cans of tomato sauce, 2 if you want it thick.
- 1 med cucumber diced into about 1/2" pieces.
- ½ Pound bay Shrimp.
Pour into a bowl, add the avacado and bay Shrimp stir and put into the fridge for an hour or so to chill.
Have plenty of good chips
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.