- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp grated lime peel
- 3 California avocados, seeded, peeled and mashed
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- fresh raspberries and crisp cookies, optional
- Bring sugar, corn syrup and water to boil in large saucepan.
- Remove from heat; stir in lime peel.
- Cool 50 to 60 minutes.
- Blend avocados and lemon and lime juice in blender or food processor until smooth.
- Add cooled sugar mixture; blend until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan or 2 smaller pans so depth is about ½ inch.
- Freeze 1 hour.
- Remove sorbet from freezer, beat 2 to 3 minutes until light and creamy.
- Pour back into pan; cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- Serve sorbet with fresh raspberries and crisp cookies.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.