- 8 eggs
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 California avocado, seeded, peeled and diced
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- Beat eggs with fork until lemon colored.
- Stir in green onion, mushrooms, and avocado.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour egg mixture into oiled 12 inch skillet; cook until bottom of omelet is set.
- Flip omelet over in pan; continue to cook until set.
- Remove omelet from pan to warm plate; sprinkle top with cheese.
- Cut into pie-shaped wedges and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.