- 1 ripe avocado, seeded and diced
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ½ cup sliced scallions
- 2 tbsp soy “bacon” bits
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds, preferably toasted
- 2 tbsp fat-free soy mayonnaise
- 16 grape tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded leaf lettuce plus half head for garnish
- 4 x 8-inch low-fat plain or flavored flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Put diced avocado into a mixing bowl, and stir in feta cheese, lime juice and black pepper.
- Add scallions, “bacon” bits, sunflower seeds and soy mayonnaise, stirring gently to combine.
- Stir in grape tomatoes and shredded lettuce.
- Spray tortillas lightly with nonstick cooking spray, and heat in oven until softened, for about 30 seconds.
- Remove from oven, and place each tortilla on individual plates.
- To serve, line each tortilla with whole lettuce leaf, and mound salad mixture on top.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.