- 2½ pounds California avocados, diced
- ⅔ cups water
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tbsp freshly ground pepper
- ⅔ cups canola oil, divided
- 2 tbsp champagne vinegar
- 12 oz hearts of palm, julienned
- 180 oz baby lettuce
- ⅓ cups olives, chopped
- ⅓ cups green Greek olives, chopped
- ¾ cup papaya, finely diced
- fresh lemon juice - as needed
- To make avocado vinaigrette, in a food processor or blender, puree until smooth 1 diced avocado, water, lime juice, sherry vinegar, salt and pepper.
- With machine running, drizzle in ⅓ cup canola oil; reserve.
- Just before service cut remaining 4 avocados into 12 slices each; brush with lemon juice.
- Per order dress 1½ cups baby lettuces with 1 tablespoon avocado vinaigrette.
- Arrange on a serving plate.
- Top with ⅓ cup reserved hearts of palm.
- Arrange 4 avocado slices on salad.
- Sprinkle with 1 generous teaspoon each kalamata and Greek olives, then 1 tablespoon papaya.
- Drizzle ½ tablespoon vinaigrette over salad.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.