When I serve this I slice a Lime in half, wrap in a pretty colored piece of net, tie with a tiny ribbon and place on plate with salad.
- 3 genuine California avocados, sliced in half
- 1 ½ pounds shrimp, peeled, deveined, and boiled in seasoned water
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 dill pickle, finely chopped
- 1 tsp tarragon
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Place avocado halves on pretty plate upside down on assorted lettuce, season with salt and pepper.
- Serve this on top of avocado halves and garnish with green and black olives.
- Slice limes in half and wrap each half in colored net and tie with a tiny ribbon and place on plate.
- Combine sauce and let sit for 1 hour.
- Cut up shrimp in nice size and put in sauce.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.