- 1 (5 lbs) bag chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon cayenne
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- If wings are whole, cut off and discard pointed tip and halve wings at the main joint in food processor or blender, combine all remaining ingredients, except oil.
- Process until well blended.
- With machine on, slowly our in oil and process until a thick paste forms.
- In a large bowl, combine wings and paste.
- Toss until wings are well coated.
- Cover and refrigerate over night.
- Broil or grill wings until nicely browned outside and cooked through.
- Serve warm or at room temp.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.