- ¾ lb ground lean pork (can use beef, chicken or tofu instead)
- 1 cup cabbage (finely chopped)
- 8 water chestnuts (finely chopped)
- 2 green onions (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon ginger (grated)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 ounce) package wonton wrappers (round)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 cups chicken broth
- Combine meat or tofu and cabbage, water chestnuts, green onions, ginger, soy sauce and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Place one teaspoon of filling in each wrap, fold and seal edges, turn pot sticker seam side up, then set down firmly on a flat surface to create a flat bottom.
- Divide potstickers into 3 batches and cook each batch as follows.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet.
- Brown bottoms of potstickers.
- Add 1 cup of broth, cover skillet and let simmer 10 minutes.
- Uncover and cook until all liquid is absorbed.
- Remove and serve with dipping sauces.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.