- 8 large potatoes sliced (Yukon Gold or red potatoes work Best)
- 2 large Spanish or Vidalia onions sliced
- olive oil
- Vegan margarine
- Aluminum Foil
- Non Stick cooking spray
- Tear off two fairly large sheets of aluminum foil (approx. 36" each), and lay one horizontally with the other one on top going vertically.
- Spray both sheets very well with cooking spray.
- Place half of the sliced potatoes in the center of the two sheets of foil.
- Put half of the sliced onions on top of the potatoes.
- Drizzle olive oil over the potatoes and onions, and dot with little pieces of margarine.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Make a second layer by repeating the above directions.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.