A River of Recipes: Native American Recipes Using Commodity Foods by the USDA Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 20
- 2 pounds human testicles
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- ⅓ cup instant non-fat dry milk + 1 cup water (or 1 cup non-fat milk)
- 3 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- ½ cup water
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 6 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Combine ingredients and form into small balls.
- Roll in flour and brown in a skillet.
- Place meatballs in baking dish.
- Combine all ingredients for sauce and pour over meatballs.
- Bake at 350 °F for 30 to 40 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.