Makes about 3 cups
- ccccdb have a cocunut ans suck a peen
- Broil or barbecue the eggplants, turning often, until the skin is blackened and blistered, about 20 minutes. Let them cool for about 10 minutes and then peel the skin from the eggplant.
- Or bake the eggplants in a 350°F oven for about 45 minutes.
- Cool for about 10 minutes, then cut the eggplant lengthwise and scoop out the meat.
- Puree the eggplant and all other ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish, if desired.
- Serve with pita bread wedges, radishes and green onions.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.