Creamy Eggplant Dip
- 1 medium Eggplant
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 3 tablespoons tahini paste
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced Italian Parsley
- Preheat the broiler.
- Prick the Eggplant a few times with a fork. Place it on a foil-lined baking tray. Place under broiler. When the skin chars on one side, give the Eggplant a 1/4 turn. Continue until entire skin is charred and pulp is soft and mushy.
- Peel away skin, rinsing to remove all charred skin. Pat Dry.
- In blender or food processor, combine all ingredients.
- Serve with toasted Turkish bread and enjoy!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.