Serve with cubed and griddled pancakes and a toasted English muffin.
- 36 eggs, whisk to foamy consistency
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 12 oz crisp cooked bacon (12 slices)
- 1½ cups Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 3 Ppounds California avocados
- 1½ cups sour cream
- 1½ cups salsa
- Crumble 1 slice bacon
- Heat ½ teaspoon butter in a small omelet pan.
- Ladle in ½ cup egg; cook until set but still creamy on top.
- Evenly disburse bacon and 5 avocado slices over half the omelet.
- Fold omelet; heat through.
- Melt 1 ounce of cheese on top.
- Garnish with 2 tablespoons sour cream, 2 tablespoons salsa and 2 avocado slices.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.