- 1 lb of salted codfish
- 1/4 1 teaspoon of chopped coriander/cilantro
- 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley
- 1 small Onion
- 1 egg
- Boil the codfish until it is tender. Change the water if necessary to get rid of the salt.
- Flake the Cod very finely. Chop the Onion and herbs in the food processor.
- Mix all the ingredients except the oil. In a shallow frying pan heat the oil.
- Pour the mixture one spoonful at a time making small cakes.
- Fry the cakes till golden brown on both sides. Serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.