- 400 gr watered-down salt fish
- 200 g langoustine tails, shelled and cleaned
- ½ head of iceberg, cleaned and thinly sliced
- 4 tomatoes, cored and cut into strips
- virgin olive oil for frying
- salt and white pepper from a grinder
- garlic sauce
Vinegar with herbs Edit
- 1 bunch of mixed herbs e.g. basil, parsley, dill, chives etc.
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 dl virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- salt and white pepper from a grinder.
- Put a generous amount of water in a pot.
- When the water boils put the pieces of salted cod in and boil for approximately 4–6 minutes depending on the thickness and size of the pieces.
- Then take them out and chill immediately in ice-cold water, then they will come apart in flakes.
- Fry the langoustine tails in the olive oil in a frying pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Put two tablespoons of the garlic sauce in the middle of a plate and the finely sliced iceberg on top.
- Arrange the salted cod flakes around the salad.
- Arrange a few langoustine tails around the salted cod and place the tomato strips in between.
- Put the mixed herbs into the little "magic-wand food mixer," finely grind and mix the olive oil and maple syrup into it.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- With a spoon, put the vinaigrette tastefully over the langoustine tails, tomatoes and slightly into the iceberg.
- Serve as a starter on a plate or as part of a buffet on a bigger plate.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.