Very tasty tidbit! Easy to do no fail recipe Enjoy
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wrap 1/2 slice of Bacon around an apricot half, secure with a toothpick.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake 20–25 minutes or until the Bacon is brown & crisp.
- Turn once during baking.
- While the Bacon is cooking mix the jam & soy sauce in a saucepan and cook over low heat until the jam has melted and mixed with the soy sauce.
- Remove from oven and place on paper towels to remove excess grease.
- Serve dipping sauce with the bacon-apricot appetizers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.