A fair combination of real bacon and mashed potatoes is made with real cheese and eaten as a side dish.
- 1-1/2 lbs. potatoes, unpeeled and quartered
- 1/2 cup salad dressing (eg. ranch)
- 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cover potatoes with water in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce to medium heat.
- Cook 20 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and mash potatoes. Add ranch dressing, bacon, garlic powder, salt, and pepper
- Beat until fluffy.
- Stir in cheese.
Contributed by :Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.