Description[edit | edit source]
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- Serves 4
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 large eggs
- 16 oz linguine
- ⅓ cup parsley, chopped
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, grated (½ cup)
- ⅛ tbsp pepper
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Sauté bacon and garlic in skillet until bacon is crisp.
- Crumble and set aside.
- Beat eggs in serving bowl.
- Cook linguine as directed.
- Drain thoroughly and immediately toss into eggs until eggs stick to linguine strands.
- Sprinkle with bacon and parsley.
- Toss until mixed through.
- Add cheese and pepper.
- Toss again until mixed.
- Serve at once.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.