Contributed Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 bacon slices
- 2½ pounds baking potatoes, peeled and cut into ½-inch-thick slices
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimento, drained
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp; remove bacon, and drain on paper towels, reserving ¼ cup drippings in skillet.
- Crumble bacon.
- Combine sliced potato, half of bacon, onions, and next 3 ingredients in skillet.
- Cook, covered, over low heat 15 minutes; uncover and cook 10 minutes or until.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.