Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 6
- Source: Mrs. William Cain
- Pound chicken breasts until ¼ inch thick.
- Top each piece with 1 slice of ham and 1 slice of cheese.
- Fold chicken over ham and cheese.
- Wrap each bundle with 2 strips of bacon.
- Place in shallow baking dish and sprinkle with tarragon.
- Bake in preheat oven at 350°F for 40 to 45 minute or until chicken is cooked and bacon is browned.
- Garnish with parsley.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.