Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- ½ pound ground beef
- ¼ cup cold water
- 2 teaspoons minced onions
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 4 slices bacon — cut in half crosswise
- Combine first 5 ingredients, mixing well; shape into 8 meatballs.
- Roll bacon pieces around meatballs, and secure with toothpicks.
- Sauté over medium heat until bacon is crisp and brown; drain off fat.
- If meatballs are not done, cover and simmer an additional 5 to 7 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.