From Menu and Recipes Week 6/17/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 large baking potatoes peeled and sliced
- 1 onion chopped
- ½ cup celery
- ½ cup green pepper
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- ⅔ cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Place potato slices on large piece of aluminum foil.
- Cover with onion, celery and green pepper.
- Season with salt, pepper and butter.
- Sprinkle with bacon and cover with cheese.
- Seal tightly.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.