- 4 Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast Halves -- Cooked
- 6 Slices Bacon -- Cooked Crisp
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- Seasoned breadcrumbs
- Dried tarragon
- garlic powder
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place Chicken in Casserole Dish,
- Arrange Bacon Slices on Top.
- Mix Soup With 1/2 Cup water, Spread on Top of Chicken.
- Sprinkle With Seasonings to Taste.
- Top With bread Crumbs.
- Bake At 400F for 40 minutes.
contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.