This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Bailey Estate in Mesquite, Texas in 1989. I have made this on several occasions. I love this recipe. One of my favorite appetizers.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 12 hard boiled eggs peeled and halved
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon prepared white horseradish
- 8 ounces bacon cooked crisp drained and crumbled fine
- 4 scallions finely chopped
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.