Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Yields 50
- 6 oz cream cheese with chives
- 25 slices mixed grain sandwich bread
- 1 tbsp milk
- 25 slices bacon cut in halves
- Combine milk and cheese.
- Stir to spreading consistency.
- Spread about 2 teaspoons on each side of bread, thin cut in 2 pieces.
- Roll bread and wrap with bacon.
- Place on broiler pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until bacon browns.
- These freeze well.
- Thaw before cooking.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.