Description[edit | edit source]
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Yields 25 servings
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 (1 pound) loaf sandwich bread
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 pound bacon, cut in half
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Heat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Grease a baking sheet.
- Cut the crusts off of the bread slices, then cut each piece of bread into three equal rectangles.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, garlic powder, and parsley.
- Spread a layer of the cream cheese mixture on each bread rectangle, and roll it up.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each of the bread rolls and secure them with wooden picks.
- Arrange the roll ups on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until the bacon is crisp, approximately 10 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.