Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 5 strips of bacon
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- ⅔ cup milk
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- In a large heavy skillet cook bacon until crisp.
- Drain and allow to cool then crumble and set aside.
- In the same skillet, cook onion in butter until tender.
- Stir in potatoes, soup, milk and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer until potatoes are tender, 10 – 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle bacon on top before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.