- 8 back slices of bacon
- 8 small fillets of fish (banga mary, butterfish or mullet)
- salt and pepper
- lemon juice
- sprigs of parsley
- Remove bacon rind and flatten the slices with the back of a knife.
- Put a fish fillet on each slice, add salt and pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Place on a greased pan and bake in a moderate oven for 20 – 30 minutes.
- Serve with egg sauce.
- Garnish with parsley.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.