- 1 cup Chick pea flour
- ½ tsp curry powder
- ¼ cup onions (finely chopped)
- ½ tsp garlic (crushed in a pistol)
- 1 tsp hot pepper (Chopped)
- ¼ cup red pepper or sweet pepper or bell pepper
- 1 tbsp parsley
- ½ tsp Caraway
- ½ tsp yeast or 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup water
- ½ tsp salt or more
- oil for deep frying
- 1 tsp salt
- a mixing bowl, mix chick pea flour and onions.
- Add garlic, then parsley and curry powder, mix well.
- Add caraway, red pepper, and hot pepper, mix well.
- Then add baking powder, mix well again.add a tsp salt
- Add water a teaspoon at a time, until it becomes a heavy mixture. Almost like a heavy cake mixture.
- Leave it to rise for a few minutes.
- In medium-high heat; Heat the oil in a pan, for deep frying.
- Drop a teaspoon full of the butter mixture in hot oil to deep fry until it turns golden brown color.
- Remove from pan, put on paper towel or (chujio la nazi if you are in Tanzania) until it cools down.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.