- 3 lb fresh fish fillets
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup water
- 1 egg, beaten
- peanut oil
- Preheat electric skillet to 350°F.
- Cut fish in bite-sized pieces.
- Lightly sprinkle with lemon pepper and garlic salt.
- Combine pancake mix and bread crumbs in a paper bag.
- Dip fish in water and egg mixture.
- Shake fish in bag to coat with crumbs.
- Fry in oil for 7 minutes, or until golden brown, turning once.
- Serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.