- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green peppers
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped celery
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon evaporated milk
- Add the onion, green pepper and celery to the cooked macaroni; stir.
- Add ½ of the cheese and stir over low heat until melted.
- Season and stir in evaporated milk.
- Spoon into well-greased 8x8x2" baking pan and sprinkle remaining cheese evenly over top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes and cut into squares to serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.